It is time to enter the Eggplant Festival Logo Contest! The Loomis Basin Chamber of Commerce, the event sponsor, is holding the pre-festival design competition. The Loomis Chamber is requesting original submissions for the 2017 Loomis Eggplant Festival logo.
The festival, which draws thousands of visitors to Loomis every year, will mark its 30th anniversary when it returns Saturday, Oct.7th. The selected logo will embody the Festival spirit, and will be used on promotional & event items, advertising materials, and socail media.
The contest closes at 4 p.m. Thursday, April 3rd
The winning artist will receive a $100 cash prize, a free 10×10 booth space during the Festival, an event item, and special recognition.
Entries for the 2016 Eggplant Festival logo must meet these guidelines:
- Be colorful, graphically appealing and represent the Loomis Eggplant Festival experience.
- Be related to the 30th anniversary, eggplant, music, food, and where possible, reflect a family-oriented event.
- Be created in a landscape format.
- Display well on a poster, brochure, a silk-screened T-shirt, a mug and other promotional materials.
- Have lettering that is easy to read.
- Include the year “2017” and the words “Loomis Eggplant Festival” and “Loomis, California”. (The artist may add other wording.)
- All entries must be received at the Loomis Chamber of Commerce by 4 p.m. on Friday, April 1, 2016. Send digital artwork to email@example.com or drop off hard copies at the Loomis Chamber office, 6090 Horseshoe Bar Road, Loomis, CA 95650.
All submitted entries, images and artwork becomes the exclusive property of the Loomis Basin Chamber of Commerce.
Please contact the Loomis Basin Chamber of Commerce if you have questions.
(916) 652-7252 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you! Loomis Basin Chamber of Commerce