Submit your design by September 30, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. in the following formats:
- By mail, send the signed application with design in digital format (if applicable) accompanied by an 8.5 x 11 inch color printed version paper copy to: Town of Loomis Attn: Town Clerk PO Box 1330, Loomis, CA 95650
- In person, drop off your signed application with design in digital format (if applicable) accompanied by an 5 x 11 inch color printed paper copy at Town Hall 3665 Taylor Road
- By email, send the signed application in Word or PDF with design in digital format to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Town Flag “
Town of Loomis Flag Contest Rules of Entry
The Loomis Town Council would like to thank you for your participation in the first ever Flag Contest. It is the desire of the Council to allow our local students to create a flag that represents this community. OPEN TO PUBLIC. All entries will be reviewed by a Selection Committee composed of two Town Council Members and a representative from the Loomis Basin Chamber of Commerce. The Selection Committee will choose the top three flags to be reviewed by the Town Council, who will make the final flag selection. The following are tips and suggestions for your flag design:
- Designs need to be in color and should be simple. All entries need to have the ability to be enlarged to fit a standard 3-foot by 5-foot Filling a standard 8.5×11 inch sheet of
- paper will meet the ratio criteria.
- The flag must be an original work of the
- Avoid a lot of lettering or designs that can make the flag appear cluttered. Including the Town seal is
- Colors must be solid blocks – no gradient colors
- Entries can be rejected if they are not positive in
- An application and release form must be included with each flag
All entries submitted to the Town for consideration shall become the property of the Town of Loomis, and may be modified, reproduced, and published at the Town’s sole discretion. The Town of Loomis assumes no responsibility for the artwork submitted and is not responsible for damage of the entries. Entry into this contest assumes all acceptance of the rules and consent to use of the entrant’s name and artwork as permitted by law without compensation.